Thursday, October 15, 2015

Day 127 - forgetting the reality of myself, letting go of myself, effecting my partner

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to let go of myself, and forgetting about what I require taking self responsibility for, through allowing emotions and energies in my mind to accumulate and to take manifestation.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to abuse my partner, and others, simply because I chose not to take full responsibility of how I require utilizing myself within the construct of my mind, within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize how this also abuses myself, and how this hurts my relationships and my opportunities to support, and to allowing others to not be pushed away from my inability to be self responsible.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to participate in patterns that I know are abusive, and in which I require being fully aware of how I require utilizing these patterns, within writing and within physical self application.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to become scared of taking self responsibility because of the fear of losing these things, not seeing and realizing how destructive and demanding it is of my mind, which creates havoc in my life, to where I can potentially lose relationships, and myself within the process.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to therefor make excuses within myself, that "it's not that bad" and then allowing loose ends to occurs, not realizing how consequential those loose ends are. Within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to lose sight of the abuse these patterns create, and thus within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself, to only have self interest of myself, within accepting and allowing these patterns.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to only want to do something about this, when I realize that I will lose my partner, or something apart of my life. Within this, I forgive myself that I've only accepted and allowed myself to consider what I will lose, and not fully consider the abuse I am creating towards my partner, by participating in these patterns.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not change myself in the past when I had multiple opportunities, and within this, making these same mistakes, due to allowing loose ends, and allowing myself to forget why I'm doing this process of change.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself, to not see how I am hurting my partner, through allowing these loose ends, and to where I will use excuses and pretty talk to work my way out of responsibility.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to only want the easy route, which is to accept and allow these patterns as myself, not seeing that I am capable of changing myself, for the betterment of myself, and for my relationship with my partner.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not see how great and supportive my partner is, by allowing myself to participate in abusive patterns. Thus within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself, to not see and realize, that if I were in her shoes, that I would see all of the shit that I do, and how bad it would hurt me if I were experiencing what she is experiencing from what I accept and allow.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to blame my partner for my mistakes, and to where I have accepted and allowed myself to project my emotions and mistakes within myself on to her, to where she has to suffer even more for what I accept and allowed as an abusive manifestation of myself.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to only care about how my partner feels when she shows me how hurt she is by this, and thus within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to make excuses, and allow myself to abuse her, until she shows it to me. Within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to make the excuse, that "I'm doing better than before" or "I'm trying" when I am not realizing that I must do everything in my power and highest potential to utilize myself, to where I don't hurt my partner or myself.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to get side tracked from jobs, and money opportunities, to where I make all of my focus and importance on that one thing, to where I make the excuse that "I'm successful because of a career and money, so I don't have to be as responsible" not seeing and realizing that I require taking responsibility for all aspects of my life, to where I can support my partner in all ways. Within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize, that I am only making an excuse to abuse life, with my own self interest, and with the idea that I have power over another, being my partner, because I "am the one who is making money, with a career, so I can abuse because I am contributing in one way"

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to give into habits, and patterns that are abusive, out of the idea that they should be there to please me when "I'm stressed", and thus within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize, that my partner is the one who I should know is there to support me when I am stressed, and instead, I am going to these addictive patterns.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to abuse my partner, because I have accepted and allowed myself to give into old patterns that I have justified as my first result, and thus not seeing and realizing that I require applying myself towards my partner to where she is there to support me, and thus within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to take advantage of my partner, through using old patterns to run to, and then going to her only to abuse her.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to only want to stop working within my limits of understanding, and not pushing through those limits, to see the deeper aspect of the abuse I have caused my partner, and what I am allowing within myself to continue. Within this, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse my life, and thus my partners life, due to laziness of learning the context and construct of the reality of myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment