Sunday, January 5, 2014

Day 97 - bored with my relationships - self corrective statements

When and as I see myself bored, or a lack of expression within the context of effort and willingness to a practical standard, I stop, I breath, and I bring the point I'm abdicating back to sled within slowing down the deliberate procrastination, and the deliberate lack, and face the points/point within myself through coming back here within what's here to work with, and to direct myself within such points that I've accepted and allowed myself to define myself as boredom through abdicating the self responsibility of the point/points.

I commit myself to remain patient within points, and to this slowly but surely investigate how to in fact apply myself within relationships in real time, without energy, without and idea attached, or a feeling attached that drives any aspect of the relationship I've accepted and allowed myself to have highs and lows, effort and effortless with.

When and as I see myself 'falling' into the point of self abdication of self responsibility to open up points, I stop, I breath, and I slow myself down, I direct myself within breath, within slowing down with what's here, and I take on the points! with each point at a time! walking through emotions, pain, and thus letting to in fact of emotional attachments, and transforming myself to walking in fact, and assisting and supporting myself here.

I commit myself to work on breathing here, and placing fort physical movement within my writings towards points within myself and to thus in fact work on relationships, and building my participation and diminishing ego and emotional reflections through transforming the relationship in cross reference to the starting point of breathing here within each relationship.

I commit myself to slow myself down within points, to let go of the label of where I position myself as to what I create as how effective I am within this polarity cover up, and thus within this inevitably requiring to breath to in fact see where I'm at within points, and thus in fact walking through them in real time, here as breath.

When and as I see myself running into a point of addiction, I stole I breath, and I come back to what is here, I understand that I can simply walk through one point and direct myself, and then really enjoy myself here as consistent breath, and with participating within the physical.

I commit myself to hold myself accountable to what I accept and allow to accumulate within myself, and to know that I have the tools to utilize my relationships, and to direct myself back to consistency, and to thus in fact physically express myself within relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment