Friday, September 19, 2014

Day 122 - redefining stability part 1

So in this blog, I'm going to be opening up sources within my environment, within myself, and within the reality of my circumstances in which I've created suppressive definitions of myself to remain stable as the mind and my minds relationship to specific circumstances where I've accepted and allowed myself to feed off of these self definitions as the superior side of myself. Within this, unlocking what I really exist as if I didn't have these suppressive behaviors and definitions, which I will be mentioning one self definition in each part of my redefining stability.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to define myself as "having to be fit and look good with my body ". Within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear how I would be treated if I didn't attain this self definition of myself.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to react to the medications I'm on, as the sideffects have been causing me to gain weight inevitably. Within this I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to define having more fat on me as unattractive, as something that people will judge me and abandon me because I don't "look fit, look attractive"

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to relate how I look to my circumstances, which when faced with more difficult circumstances within myself and my environment, I go to look in the mirror at my body to try to get a feeling of harmony for "being the good looking guy", within is,, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to hold onto the idea that people will treat me better if I look a certain way, if I'm 'fit' - fit in.

Part 2 to continue

No comments:

Post a Comment