Thursday, February 20, 2014

Physical participation day 102 - fear of messing up/not being able

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear not meeting standards that others are able to reach. Within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to compare myself to others, in fear that I will make more mistakes, or won't be skilled, or able enough as others are.

I forgive myself that I've accepted  and allowed myself to judge myself that I'm 'not good enough' or 'won't be able to get any better'. Within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to blame myself as if I deliberately made myself unable, or inadequate, within the point of comparing myself to other beings.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to place myself within competition against others out of the fear of not being able to make it, and then placing this predetermination of beating the others in my mind.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus not practically support myself with what I am able to support myself and others with, and to instead create self interest and desire for gain, such as in exercising, music, day to day life.

When and as I see myself creating the point of comparison out of fearing a position that I've created by relating this superior factor over myself, I stop, I breath, and I identify what physically is available that I can support myself and others with equally.

I commit myself to consistently forgive and correct self judgements that I make in comparison to others, and by supporting myself, looking and identifying what practically I have physically worked win and built to support myself here equally.

I see and realize that to want more is her ear of surviving within what's been made universal as myself, from media and from environment, and that I can accept and allow myself to participate as competition, or I can participate as giving and taking equally, and supporting myself instead of abusing myself just to gain from competition.

I commit myself to follow through with corrections I've made within these specific activities, as to support myself to continuing them, and deconstructing their elation ships that I've built over an accumulated period of time, and to also slow myself down and give myself breaks to support myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment