Sunday, February 23, 2014

Physical participation day 103 - pushing for glory

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to push myself through exercises out of wanting to be glorified at the end of the exercises.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to look in the mirror after an exercise as wanting to have this sense of positivity/accomplishment that I 'am strong, worked hard'.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus workout initially out of physical support, but then throughout the exercise, start using my mind that I will gain a positive image to push myself through the exercises extensively/not using breathing to support myself.

When and as I see myself creating a relationship to wanting to glorify myself at the end of workouts, I stop, I breath, and I understand that I am only creating a useless ego towards my physical support to create a void from actually working with what my body is truly capable of within the current condition it's in.

I see and realize that exercising is merely a form of physical support, as any other activity, and that I am creating abuse by exploiting myself and thus over stressing my body through acknowledging it in context to wanting to 'be more/bigger/fitter'

I commit myself to focus on breathing within sync to each move I do, as a way to build physical support through tough exercises, and thus correcting what I would usually use as a mind push, and thus not over working my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment