Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Day 109 - sleeping in, fear of missing part of my day

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to over sleep.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to make the excuse that it's my medicine that makes me over sleep. Within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not practically adjust myself to sleeping my 8 - 9 hours as support to not let myself oversleep.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear missing time I could've been awake, out of the fear of not accomplishing certain tasks during the day.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will miss workout time or music time due to having slept in. Within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to relate the fears of failing, to sleeping in.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not practically let go of these fears, and to initially get my sleep schedule utilized to where I can participate regularly in what I'm destined to participate in, to where I can then utilize those fears of failing.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not actively arrange myself when having slept in, to be able to utilize my activities in relationship to getting proper sleep to be able to remain in stability.

I commit myself to set an alarm, and to go to be earlier to where I get proper sleep.

When and as I see myself in the chance to wake up after my 8 - 9 hours of sleep, but want to go back to sleep, I stop, I breath, and I get up and move around, and cross reference with my schedule to get used to being awake earlier than what I would want to sleep in more.

When and as I see myself having over slept to an extent, to where I practically don't have time for certain tasks, and then become fearful of losing that time, I stop, I breath, and I practically arrange myself back to getting proper sleep, and then utilize those fears the next day when in participation with them.

I see and realize that I have fears of not accomplishing certain tasks, which result in fears of failing when missing out, and thus, when and as I see myself in fear of missing out of workout time or music time, due to sleeping in, I stop, I breath, and I see what I fear losing, and I forgive the point, and practically correct myself to a stable sleep schedule to where I can practically participate in these activities.

I commit myself to get back on a regular schedule to where I can stabilize myself within my activities and my day to day living, by giving myself a stable sleep schedule to where I do not over sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment