Friday, March 14, 2014

Day 111 - thinking instead of doing part 2

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize and fully understand that by doing instead of thinking, that progress will be made, within this I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to try to think about what I 'will do' in fear that what I've already worked with isn't 'good enough'.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not build up physical confidence through working on music/writing, and instead stress over this self definition, self categorized definition of 'I'm not good enough".

I forgive myself at I've accepted and allowed myself to thus be dictated by comparing myself to others in my mind as 'I need to be this good now', not seeing and realizing that I'm cross referencing with thought, which thus impedes how practically good I am, and thus what I have to practically work with.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus hold myself back from doing, through the fear of not surviving to deluded expectations, within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to think that I 'have to be this good at exercising, writing, art, music, etc' when in reality there are things that I still need to build up to and work on that realistically isn't something I'm able to do currently.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus not be self honest with myself with what I'm practically capable of, and then working up with what's here/what I'm capable of.

When and as I see myself thinking about working on something, out of procrastination to actually doing it, I stop I breath, and I see what's here, and align myself to where I will get to it, now or eventually.

I commit myself to us consistently work on my daily activities to unlock the reason for why I think and procrastinate time, where I have fears.

I see and realize that thinking up images of 'what will be', is but a suppression to not face fears of lacking ability, of inadequacy.

I commit myself to consistently remain on schedule we my activities, to deconstruct and disclose points, thus transcend myself within here activities.

I see and realize that knowledge not lived is useless bullshit, and thus I commit myself to apply what I know and understand within my activities, through living it out.

When and as I see myself in a state of laziness out of self judgement of 'not able' I stop, I breath, and I practically move with what I require participating in, and I get it done.

I see and realize that with putting in work, that results will be made, and that this as well takes time to have any point of progression.

When and as I see myself initially defining myself before actually working, I stop, I breath, I let go of what I've defined/categorized myself as through self forgiveness, and I work/eventually work on what I require doing.

I see and realize that what I'm able to do, that there is always tools to cross reference with at what I'm practically capable of, and that trying to cRoss reference with what I think will only create a barrier from that.

I see and realize that there are points that I'm not able to reach yet, and that it takes work and practice to get to points, to strengths, to understanding, to ability, which requires being self honest wi what I can and cannot do.

I commit myself to work on self honesty and actually doing my activities through breathing, and cross referencing with scheduled participations.

No comments:

Post a Comment