Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Day 106 - losing direction, and not following supportive participation, part 1

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to lose direction within the context of what best supports myself as life.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to become indecisive out of not following my writings, or my physical participation. Within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have allowed my mind to direct itself into wanting entertainment, or not allowing myself to direct myself within breath to where I could consistently continue such direct support.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear losing myself direction within this point of losing self direction. Within this I forgive myself that I've not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I can always breath, and stand up in any moment which could give myself proper direction and stability. Within this, I forgive myself at I've accepted and allowed myself to make the excuse that I must be dictated by my scheduled participation, in order to not see what I have to work with in front of me, here.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus expect a certain value in order to support myself, within this I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to place self judgements and limitations in front of what's most supportive for myself within writing and other participations.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to allow myself to go into wanting entertainment for the mind, to suppress points that I've allowed to accumulate from not giving myself consistent direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment