Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Day 110 - thinking instead of doing part 1

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to think about playing music, or writing, out of the lack of moving myself in the physical to actually work on music, work on my writings.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to judge myself in reaction to thinking about music or writing, that I'm 'never going to get it done, I'm not good enough' instead of investigating why I'm having the lack of moving myself physically.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus drive myself through images, out of the fear of lacking ability to move physically with music, with writing.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not in fact move and transcend my commitments to playing music or writing.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to hold myself back with knowledge of what I need to do, with not actually living what I know and understand about music or my writings.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus allow laziness, within this judging myself initially as 'not able' when I am not giving myself the time to physically move with music, with writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment