Thursday, July 31, 2014

Day 118 - eating to suppress self responsibility

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to over eat in order to distract myself from what is here.

I forgive myself that I've not accepted and allowed myself to realize that over eating is only feeding the self definition that I am not comfortable within my own skin, with co existence to what is here, and therefor "I must eat to feel comfortable"

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to procrastinate by over feeding my body, within this, I see and realize that over eating, is like giving myself extra food to feed the mind energy, to feed the thoughts. Within this I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to verify thoughts and emotions through eating more than my physical body requires using as fuel.

I commit myself to go back to schedule, to what's here, and to as well utilize a regiment initially of counting calories, to build the intent of feeding my body what it needs always, and not excessively giving myself food.

When and as I see myself experiencing the sensation of wanting to eat, when I don't need to, I stop, I breath, and I feel where my body reacts to the thought of eating, and I place myself back into position to what's here through utilizing these physical sensations I experience when I think I'm hungry.

I commit myself to utilize myself to a point of where I feed myself when I'm realistically hungry,

No comments:

Post a Comment