Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Day 88 - 21 day breathing self corrective statements part 3

When and as I see myself breathing, and generate the experience that I must somehow protect my breathing in fear of someone else impeding me from doing this, or as if I am allowing to remain submissive to a reaction by reacting to it within and as this protective mechanism of a position I've related to breathing, I stop, and I let go of the point within and as practically cross referencing with what is here as myself, and thus within this allowing myself to let go of this protective mechanism of this insecurity to breath when facing a reactin, or facing backchat. Thus within this, I commit mysef to practically resort to the tools I've given myself, and that I have learned, and direct myself within schedule, and always keep my schedule and backchat diary around to stabilize here points of insecurities, and investigate where I've constructed fear of losing stability within breathing in relationship to reactions.

I commit myself to thus direct myself in and as what's practically here, and not try to fix a reaction with emotions and thus only accumulate the point further, but to know that points will require breathing and stabilizing within, with time, because not all points are just going to disappear over not, and thus when and as I see myself trying to rush through a point to et rid of discomfort, instead of practically giving myself the practical ability to walk through the point slowly and surely with the tools, with the schedule, I then stop with 4 count breathing, where I breath in 4 counts, I stop 4 counts and I breath out, and within this not applying a notion or attachment to stability, but actually moving within stability, actually directing myself within the point here, and not in any form the mind, which only leads to back chat and misconception.

I commit myself to build patients, but equally discipline, through directing mysef slowly within each point, and by accepting and allowing myself to start adapting much more on point and movable within my schedule, to where I allow myself to simply stand up when I see a point of reaction, or an accumulative sense of deliberate comfort to suppress a point, and thus within this, understanding that it will take practice to get it, to get that I can simply stand up, or not, and that it is as simple as that, and that the tools will prove, and that self sabotaging, and fears and insecurities is a misdirection principle that doesn't work, and thus its time to start taking points slowly,n but seriously, and if there is something I see missing in direction, then coming back to breathing, and focusing n directly the point I'm utilizing here, and if I find the practical oppurtunity, then utilizing whatever else has seemed to be a loose end within myself, or whatever dishonesty I've accepted and allowed within myself, and to simply learn frm the mistake.

When and as I see myself facing points that show as more intense, or maybe unexpected, I continue breathing, and I simply start investigating myself wi the tools I've practically been working with already, and within this giving myself the willingness, and patients through essentials, which is breathing, which is being here, and building off of points that seem too big at sme times, but knowing that I can stand up frm that innevitable fall, and work with it, and learn from it.

I commit myself to redefine my relationship within my participation within this process. That I will fully endeavor to walk wi life equally, and redefine myself from the physical work required, and thus within this, stop resisting so much in reactions for the sake of my own self interest, and actually standing equally with myself, and us as a group, and not as trying to get to the finish line to win a fucking trophy, and thus within this giving myself in fact the physical direction as direction, and not as emotions and back chat to conclude something I haven't even allowed myself to walk thro, or walk to yet.

I commit myself to stand up in loose ends, and to be careful with how I perceive things and work wi things, and allowing myself the courage to fix aspects of myself that I didn't see completely as points of suppression. Within this I commit myself to thus work with breathing as much as possible within that awareness of taking it slowly, and thus working on not holding my breath or forgetting that I'm breathing more consistently.

I commit myself to walk through points here in the physical, by slowly stating self forgiveness and self corrective statements, and thus working on instead of dwelling on a point, building principle and willingness when I see something new, and require letting go and being stable and back to the here practical. Thus when and as I see myself losing myself, I stop, I breath, and. Practically confront the point and stand within equality within directive application, and knowing I have the tools to assist myself to whatever extent or aspect of myself that I accept and allow myself to struggle with.






No comments:

Post a Comment