Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Day 95 - redefining myself to remain introspective - self corrective statements part 3

When and as I see myself in the point of being able to stand up within a relationship, which within this this relationship having created a void towards he other being, or thing, I stop, I breath, and I understand that the feeling won't get me anywhere within an actual relationship, and thus within this I commit myself to always let go, at least eventually and effectively where I take space from the relationship for a moment, or I push through the point within and as bringing it back to myself alone here, and within this practically walking through the relationship, letting go of emotions, and creating a practical new foundation within what has simply been corrupted within myself.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to accumulate points within myself where I will start struggling for the point to exist within myself through intensifying conflict within myself towards others, I stop, I breath, and I understand that I have a point to face within myself, and actually walk myself through redirecting myself apart from conflicts, from emotional turmoil within writing in my back chat journal, and I deconstruct the point back to where I was able to face the current point within myself, and thus within this, I commit myself to understand that the points I accumulate wi others within conflict, is merely my own reflection of wanting to not face my own points, and to not see where I've accepted and allowed myself to abuse and be abused in the past, which has nothing to do with anyone but my own patron which ha remained within myself.

I commit myself to walk through each point freely as and for myself, meaning that I will take each point as myself, as what's here as myself, and thus within this, stopping this void of self sabotaging myself, using the people in my environment to not practically take self responsibility for points that I simply did not take the time to focus on.

When and as I see myself suppressing negativity within myself through exploiting relationships through fantasies and through adding this show and experience in my mind to the relationship that is in my world, I stop, I breath, and I come back here to where I'm at in the present, and start breathing back to the point of working with what's here. Within this I commit myself to work and continue practicing self forgiveness statements to physically work to the point of understanding how remaining introspective, and thus to remain in enjoyment and satisfaction as myself here, is to only work with what's here, and that otherwise I'm merely suppressing points of relationships through fantasies and happiness, which thus needs to continue being practically utilized overtime through walking here only as self remaining as the foundation of change within my world, and thus this world for what is best for my life, and therefor all life.

1 comment:

  1. SAROS and Ring Command together make for one of the most complicated Rolex replica watches movements ever. Rolex is known for making extremely high-quality, durable movements, but nevertheless simple ones. Their most complex movements thus far have only been chronographs (not even with the date). An annual calendar GMT is a great traveler's watches, and a good addition to the Rolex replica watches line-up. It also signals Rolex's willingness to experiment with new designs and more complicated movements. In about 40 years we might see a Rolex tourbillon at their current rate. The Rolex Sky-Dweller replica watches uk name is a curious thing as I don't personally see any connection to the sky or aviation. The name aside, this watch looks like an evolved Date-Just II replica watches sale. The Rolex Sky-Dweller has the fluted bezel of most Date Just replica watches and a similar set of hour markers.

    ReplyDelete