Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Day 93 - redefining myself to remaining introspective, part 2 - self forgiveness statements

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to allow openings within my being, where I self abdicate self responsibility, meaning that I will use points within my world where I know that I require continueing taking self responsibility, or should start taking more self responsibility, but instead within these moments of being able to stand up, I instead fall for feeling and would rather for a moment make my own acceptances and allowances of lifelessness prevail.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus not realize that within these moments, I allowed my mind to decide where I require directing myself, and thus within this not having remained introspective in fact, and not having thus breathed through the point that might have been difficult or painful for a moment, but instead accepted and allowed myself to trust a feeling that clearly even within  these moments, knowing they will only last for that moment. In this I thus forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize that feelings are nothing but me creating a void of depending on someone/something outside of myself.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to allow such points of voids define me in and as my expression throughout my day, and thus where I will accept and allow myself to remain inconsiderate, and thus play games with other beings as to keep myself protected within my own inconsideration being exposed, just to fulfill self interests to kee myself fucked in these separations.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not breath consistently within moments of incosiderate patterns within myself, as to assur I remain within that stance of being introspective, and always making it possible to change yself within that relationship I participated in within my mind before, and thus always remaining vigilant so to speak t always change these relationships within each moment I find a relationship that needs changing.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to try to protect my relationships in and as the mind, through constantly playing back chat in my mind towards every given event,where it plays out another person or thing outside of myself that can be there where I pretend and thus define myself to these people, to these this within my mind, to self abdicate remaining introspective and in and as breathing.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to therefor create fantasies fr myself in relationship to my world, as to abdicate actually taking self responsibility for my world as myself, and thus creating alternate experiences as to gain a satisfaction that merely measures up to my fears I've accepted and allowed to relate to my world. Within this I forgive myself that I've not accepted and allowed myself to realize, that the moment I add some fantasy feeling attached to a relationship within my word, that I am implying that I only want to take, and steal from that co dependence to full - fill a fear, and then fight and work at that and sort of massage that memory and fantasy and back chat, like loosening it up for toxic fluid to fill in the air it originally should be, and thus within this, only trying to self abdicate points within myself that should be directed fully within myself, but n stead creating these fantasies as voids, and thus manipulating the real relationship to fill in for the void, and causing tension and limitation within myself.

Self corrective statements tofollowin prt 3..

1 comment:


  1. This particular piece available on James List seems to be in excellent condition and was made in 1964. It isn't super large at about 37-38mm wide in steel. I have a feeling that rolex replica sale will come out with an homage dial in the next couple of years to remind us of this classic clean style that still has a bit of avant garde style to it. The post on James List mentions "Price on Request," but I hear from the seller that they will part with it for around $90,000. See the result of a Sotheby's auction where another Ref. 6241 got 110,500 Swiss Francs (more in dollars) here. Discovering replica watches uk like this is exciting and makes me wonder how the swiss replica watches world has changed in the last 40 or 50 years. Things really were different back then - take for example Disney working with rolex replica sale to put a classic form of Mickey Mouse on replica watches dial. There has been a lot of argument online whether or not these replica watches are real.

    ReplyDelete