Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Day 11 - giving into manipulative relationships

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to hold my relationships from a source of fear.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to continue these experiences instead of breathing and focusing on myself in physical co existence to the relationships.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to justify these relationships through the old patterns, and telling myself 'well this fear I'm experiencing is just too much, so I have a reason to give into it and not slow myself down"

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to therefor rush my expression within relationships to make sure I'm 'one step ahead' from getting manipulated, or failing the relationship.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to justify these relationships through the high fulfillment a of self interest that are caused from the fear.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to experience this currently from drinking too much coffee and having the high feeling intesified from the coffee.

Im commited to slow down, and breath currently, and find myself in co existance to my writing, and not my mind.

I'm commited to not create guilt through writing or breathing, nor acknowledge when I realizeim breathing, or create some kind of accomplishment or relief that I'm breathing.

I forgive myself that've accepted and allowed myself to therefor acknowledge when and as I'm actually experiencing my physical self, and then once this happens I begin to acknowledge the bullshit relationships, as if somehow I've always had to acknowledge myself to prote t what ever I create as a fear.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to follow the acknowledgment, and not slow down and realize that I'm already a experiencing what has always been, and that it is my ego influencing me by trying to feel good about breathing, instead of simply correcting myself when and as I am participating in the mind, and jut breath.

I'm commited to breath, and slow down when I'm participating in and as the mind, and do not accumulate relationships with the manipulative mind, and find myself where I currently stand as a physical expression.

I'm commited to live as equal, and not as this idea of equality,.

Therefor I'm commited to live as life, therefor what is practically best for all life, and not a relationship of self interest for my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment