Thursday, August 15, 2013

Day 17 - standing up this time (part 2)

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not practically apply what I've written within my journal, my blogs, or on my dip lite course. I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to erector reflect the other destonians as me, where I will post the blog, and then I will create this higher simulation if myself simy as an excuse not t write any ore, and therefor creating this as a void from actually self applying the words. I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to erector continue trying t make writing out to be this n convenient ing, and therefor I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself t not self investigate this point more within myself as to why I constantly make excuses in myself not to write, therefor regardless of how many layer of accumulate, I m commited t write out why I've accepted and allowed myself to create writing as an n convience, and not making this point as a way of convenience to go out and fuck around and fuck with others: Therefor firstly, I forgive myself that I've accepte dead allowed myself to create the opening of justifying my abuse while I write, and therefor create this opening of rushing my writing to escape from the abuse, and therefor I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to allow myself to feeds to e patterns, through victimizing yield,n through categorizing myself as 'unworthy' to take self responsibility' I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to therefor create the reflections towards the comparisons I make towards the other destonians from a point of simply victimizing myself as if I will be judged from them, when essentially this is only a void to not in fact take self responsibility and direct myself, therefor I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to try to verify convenience and mind patterns instead of fully applying myself to take responsibility for what is best for all. I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to currently create an opening of cnvenience within my mind, where I will think out the future of how responsibile I will be, therefor I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to open up more convenience to be able to justify and make excuses to not continue writing, and actually applying myself for what is best for all and myself, therefor I'm commited to not create this glorification towards myself, us I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to try to present myself godly to others, as a a way of escaping actual self responsibility, and therefor I am commited to not accumulate my mind into being lazy to not take full self responsibility.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus catagorize what I'm taking participation is, instead of stoping breathing, and actually correcting myself within that moment, and not making excuses not to.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself t do is from the point of trying to verify my cnvenience and therefor I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not actually look in depth to why it is that I continue to keep driving back into these convenient things, therefor I will expose myself to this:

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create it as convenient to be self destructive, to find it convenient to look at others, and blame them for me buying into my own convenience, therefor I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not actually understand what it means to let go of wanting convenience.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to distract,yield from the reality that I do not matter, that I am but a lie that creates others to suffer, and so therefor the lie is what feeds of the suffering to exist, and thus I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not actually understand that all patterns that occur within me, must be confronted and exposed, and therefor I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize that this process does in fact take time, and therefor I'm commited t not hold back on points whether they be convenient if inconvenient, and thus I'm commited to understand that I must be patient within my process, but I also must push myself through the points of reactions that happen within that moment.

Therefor I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself  to create confusion purposefully within myself when I find myself arriving at a convenient point as a way to self victimize myself from pushing myself through, and thus I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create myself to be deliberately impatient within my process and then creating the unpatients within me pushing myself, and therefor I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to try to protect the convenience, as this way of fearing inconvenience, and therefor I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not stand up for life, but to instead try to protect this character of mine, this ego in order to continue abusing myself, and then nice I realize I've accepted and allowed myself to protect this, I purposefully create this point of pushing as a way to show everyone how great im pushing, and then I create inpatients and then I manipulate the whole thing within my writing. Therefor I'm commited to breath, and finish this in my journal and in the meantime slow down and find the starting point.

No comments:

Post a Comment