Thursday, October 24, 2013

Day 61 - feeling lost in making decisions, and then feeling guilty about having pretended direction.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to feel guilty and just generally depressed.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to experience humility for having had misdirected myself within writing, and making mistakes.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to feel this release within writing as if it is this point of feeling sorry for myself,p.

I forgive myself thative accepted and allowed myself to misconstrue self forgiveness as self interest, and thus when I reach the point of allot f emotional accumulation, I self sabotage myself to supress what I tried to protect within self interest when writing self forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have accumulated this point of protecting these moments of expectations.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself t not realize that I've placed these positive attachments to people, as ways of moving myself, therefor I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I have made voids of moving myself physically, through others throughout my life, due to being driven by false characterized definitions.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to feel inferior to others within what I participate in.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to therefor have placed this assumption of where I stand, and then manifest knowledge to an extent within my self forgiveness/self corrective statements, and then simply feel obligated to what I had polarized those statements to be.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowedmyselfto not slow down and breath, to effectively reach this point of confusion and emotional turmoil. Therefor, I commit myself to slow down, and breath, as a point of self directin, and not from the perspective of the idea that I am able to effectively slow down and breath, out of the void of having placed myself as better than another at doing this, from feeli inferior to this ability.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create this image of myself of forgiving myself to impress others.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself t therefor try to push through a point, frm the perspective and idea that I am telling another person in my mind who I felt humiliated by, that "look, now I am pushing through this point, so I am not messing p anymore"

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to then resent that person for not acknowledging what I 'did right' and therefor I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to percieve doing something right, as doing something effective, and then showing someone what I just did.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowedmyselfto misconstrue integrity deliberately wi selfInterest, and to dominate others and control others from the point of fearing them controlling me and punishing me.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not slow my body don and the tension. I commit myself to breath, and to slow down to change the starting point of expression.

I forgive myself to write from the point of meeting this expectation to not fall, or to not be punished.

I commit myself to be patient with writing to a valid starting point.

I commit myself to be patient to further utilize this point more clearly over time, and therefor within this, I commit myself to further accept support as its practical purpose frm the members, and not misconstrue the support to benifit my self interests of trying to impress them for having used it effectively.

I commit myself to redefine my relationship to my self within having accepted myself as this being of ego.

I commit myself to therefor reenforce effective vocabulary as applying it here to physical self.

I commit myself to breath, and to observe myself here as to what is the valid decision making, but to be patient as to becoming effective with void desicion making.




No comments:

Post a Comment