Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Day 60 - fear of falling, and creating voids through others as stability

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create e fear of falling within my self responsibility.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus create the void of self responsibility in consistent motion through others, thus inevitably create resistance and friction within this ability to be consistent as self responsible.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create the void of helping another.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create the void of creating fantasies of expressing myself in music.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create the void of writing effectively, through the motivation of writing from the idea that I will gin positive energy within the construct of praise for writing myself out.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create the void of supression when going into self blame, self judgement of my reactions, or what I've accepted and allowed as these voids.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to end up creating voids and resistance from the very point of self interest within the starting point of my action, and thus running out of the energy after enough self forgiveness to disprove its existence in my mind.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to accumulate misdirection through self interest.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I've inevitably been misdirected with what it means to care, and thus I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to hate myself for finding it difficult to stay consistent with my commitments in moments of time.

I forgive myself that I've not accepted myself for the inability of things, of my process, music, communication, work, etc.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear thus moving myself as a physical being through these points, instead of a person who has to use superior points in my mind to sooth the process, not realizing that I've yet to walk through self forgiveness within my relationship t self forgiveness fully.

I forgive myself thative accepted and allowed myself to want to give up when I can't kee consistent with myself as a physical being, simply due to the reaction of creating expectations for my process.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear what others think of my process.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I'm obviously making it hard for myself when I constantly try to impress others with whim expressing, since I'm not actually expressing if this is the case.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus catagorize myself when in moments of instability, and stability. Within is I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to therefor simply feel good one moment of stability, due to the starting point of having placed myself under fear of punishment for becoming unstable.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus go an try to reach all these points I can see, simply to tr to keep up with others expectations which I create in my mind.

I'm commited to slow down within my breath, to gather myself here within my writing, to therefor observe whether these points are as much necessary, or if I require continueing..

I'm commited to slow myself down when in points of creating a void frm self responsibility, with breath, and with focusing on what's here.

I'm commited to walk through day by day self forgiveness, to further understand what it means t actually care, and thus I'm commited to walk through points of guilt, self blame, and struggle, and falls, to come essentially to the point of walki for what is best for all life, and thus learn how to consider myself, and not have s much negativity and put downs on my mistakes.

I'm commited to start investigating myself when n points of self interest within my process, from the point of learning how to becme patient with my points.

I'm commited to walk through slower thrus with pushing, in order to depict when it is a good chance and point to confront, and when I probably should hold back to reach more in depth points that will help me utilize and stabilize myself more naturally, instead of overwehlming myself.

I'm commited to therefor practice self forgiveness so to speak, and therefor I'm commited to understand that when in points of misunderstanding, that I look at this as a point t walk through, and practice. Therefor, I'm commited to not catagorize my falls as me being lazy, or giving up, to what ever extent, or simple mistakes, but to always stabilize myself to my current tasks, and also accept slowly adjustments to my schedule.

I'm commited to therefor redefine commitment, not as predetermined, but however, simply, what I will do within that relationship and everything as memories that relate to that. Therefor, I'm commited to understand, that I will inevitably come across changes in all aspects of my being, and therefor within this, I'm commited to breath in what I've writin here, through re reading, and then go to bed and experiment with movements and caressing myself in my bed with these points.

No comments:

Post a Comment