Sunday, October 25, 2015

Day 130 - possession due to money circumstances, and money opportunities

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to allow myself to become mind possessed due to money opportunities. Within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize, that money opportunities, is the minds point of it's very foundation, which is to make money, and to only make profit out of self interest, with the expense of others/survival.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear this experience, out of not completely understanding the process of getting myself out of the experience, in a quick manner. Thus within this, I forgive myself that I've not accepted and allowed myself, to see and realize, that I require walking through the complete process of self forgiveness and self correction, in order to become stable, it to be able to be more coherent within my perspective, and in what I am, which is here.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear money opportunities, out of the fear that I will allow it to get to my head/allow myself to become mind possessed. Thus within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not simply earth myself back to what is most important, which is what I have currently, and what is here in front of me, which is what I require supporting here, the physical, and not the mind.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to take advantage of others, within my environment, and thus to initially bring forth that point towards those who give me the opportunity to experience a fulfilling equal life, and as a point of experiencing the best version of myself. Within this I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself, to have only wished worse upon others, under the expense of what I want for myself only.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to only follow the idea, that I will make money off of what I do, who I talk to, what I touch, what I express. Within this, I forgive myself that I've not accepted and allowed myself to give up all of the excuses, all of the points of wanting to fall into my own self deception, my own self points of money, of wanting to make money, and to continue that want for control over others, and other people around me.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear giving up everything I've ever worked for in the name of self interest, in the name of what I only want for myself, and not to share that with anybody else in the world.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to resent the world for what I experience, and to thus want to make money as this point of "getting back at the world for what it's caused me to suffer through. Within this I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to only want to allow others to suffer, in the name of my self interests, from this point of resentment, and from the point of wanting "payback"

I forgive myself for thus defining "payback" as a point of wanting to pay-back to the suffering I accepted and allowed myself to go through, and the demons, and fears within myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to let take over, and to let manifest in consequence to my unwillingness to have taken self responsibility for what I've accepted and allowed in the past.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus not see and realize, that my intent, my automatic programming, has always been to resent what I accept and allow to experience within myself, and to want to pay-backtrack hat resentment, and feed that resentment with more money, not seeing and realizing that more money, is simply more suffering for others, more suffering for myself inside myself, for the fact that I would be following the only intent to pray off of others lives, like a parasite, and like a point of para-lizing my site of what is actually important in this world, which is to be the best version of my self, meaning to be the best version of what life should be in this world, and to reps resent that in order to not only build my potential and live out that potential, but to give it to others, and to support others.

I forgive myself that I've not accepted and allowed myself, to see and realize that I am not ready to support others, to handle money that is capable of supporting others, until I can officially commit within myself to do what's best for life with the money I have now, and with what I have in front of me, because more money used in my possession, if used before under the name of my own survival and not under the name of my life in equal to others, is only but the very foundation and core of the abuse that is manifested in this world.

I forgive myself that I've not accepted and allowed myself to thus take every potential moment in my life I can see to a clear enough extent, and make that moment a point of supporting all life, and of supporting my environment, and supporting what is here, and not just what I want to be here in front of me to keep for myself.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus share self forgiveness, and write self forgiveness from the starting point of self interest, and to show others that I am forgiving myself, in the hopes within my mind to make money, and to prove something to someone else, as a way of paying back what I've accepted and allowed, and not actually GIFTING my self forgiveness, to support another, and to show another, that I am here walking with them, and that I am here going through the same journey, which is to earth myself, and to bring myself to a point of earthing others, and actually having the intent in changing this world for what's ACTUALLY BEST FOR ALL LIFE, and no exception of "well I can be comfortable in my life, make money, support a certain amount of people, and stay inside my own little bubble without fully considering the abuse and magnitude of abuse I'm accepting allowing within myself to resonate towards others".

I forgive myself that I've not accepted and allowed myself to thus bring myself to full self responsibility of every breath, every moment I have to lift myself up, and change myself, and to support myself in order to be the best version of myself I could possibly be.

Self corrective statements will continue in part 2...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment