Sunday, October 25, 2015

Day 130 - self corrective statements and part 2 of possession due to money circumstances, and money opportunities

When and as I see myself becoming possessed by money opportunities, I stop, I breath, and I slow down, and I investigate, and see - I am here, I am not physically here out of the idea of money, but am physically here from the very breath within my body that allows me to be here. And state - I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be dictated within my experience, by money, by money opportunities, and to only intend on surviving for win and lose, and for others to suffer under my willingness to allow them to suffer, with my possession of money. When and as I see myself wanting to survive, wanting to take away from life, and to make more of what I have used to abuse life with, I stop, I breath, slow down, and is go for a walk, see where I'm abusing, see what I've allowed in my world, and I reflect, and I walk through each point I reflect on, forgive it, and stick with a commitment that brings a world that is best for all life, which means changing myself within, changing patterns, changing habits, and supporting myself in order to support others equally as the life I want to live in unlimited self expression. I see and realize that I am no better, or worse than another life, that I am in the same world, the same universe, and want the same thing, which is to live freely, to live in self physical expression, to eat, to piss and shit, to have sex, and to be physically comfortable, and experience my greatest potential as life. I commit myself to stand up for life, to take self responsibility day in and out, and to take every potential opportunity that will lift life up, and make it a reality.

I see and realize that these statements, are what will earth me back here, and to bring myself to a point of stability, and to a point of clarity.

I commit myself to use these statements, as a precaution for when I may become mind possessed, and to use these statements in order to earth myself back to a state of being self responsible, to not accept and allow any bullshit, any loose ends, or any point of self interest to remain within myself, for that any point of accepted and allowed self interest, is in fact abusive, and will go against my state of stability, and can lead to consequences that do not have to happen for me to get the fucking point of self responsibility, and self change, and doing and making this world a place that is best for all life.

When and as I see myself experiencing fear of mind possession, of open overwhelmingness of energy, I stop, breath, and simply follow what is physically here, and to NOT STOP, until I am stable, and to know that no one is going to save my ass, and that I am the only being to stop myself for real.

Within this, I see and realize that I will not have the up most support from others when in these situations, untill it am willing to let everything go, and to actually take self responsibility for my life, for my fears, for what I experience, and that I will receive what I give, which means if I give out fear, a representation of unwillingness to support myself, then I will receive a lack of support, for the fact that it simply is how the physical operates - law of attraction. I also see and realize however, that I am not alone, and that support will always be there when I allow it to be there, which means I must allow myself to support myself, and then I can equally walk with the support that is provided for me - specifically desteni.

I commit myself to thus let go of all fears when I experience an instability within myself, and to physically direct myself, until I am completely stable, and here, and THEN, once I am clear within what I am experiencing, ask for support in how I can utilize it better, and more efficiently without having the fear come up at all anymore, and where it doesn't effect me, in terms of the mind possession itself, but also the fear of the experience of mind possession/overwhelmingness.

When and as I see myself losing site of what is here, within accepting and allowing my ego, fears, and self interest to take over my head, I stop, I breath, and I slow down, and I see what is here, the purpose of it's functioning, and existence, and I focus, I do not lose that focus, and I lift up that opportunity to make it accessible for what's best for all.

Thus within this, I see and realize that I do not have to fear mind possession, and that I can clearly, and self responsibility work, and practice on focusing on what's here, what needs to be attended to, how I can change myself to make that relationship better, and to not accept and allow discouragement, or self loathing/self consciousness to take over, to where I am liable and potentially vulnerable of a mind possession point occurring within myself.

I commit myself to replace the fear of mind possession, with the upbringing, and starting point of a new journey, a journey that will lift up my life, with others life, and to be self aware as much as possible, to be attending to life as much as possible, and to not let any point of self interest prevail, and to self forgive, and self correct any point I fall in. Within this, I see and realize that this does not imply that no mind possession is possible again, but that I am more self aware of the precautions, and tools I have to apply to myself in order to not let my mind take control, but to where I, NIck, equal life, to give, and gift myself self direction, in order to give, and gift to all life.

When and as I see myself manifesting and following a path of abusing others, and of limiting others, within my own self limitation, of self interest, I stop, I breath, and I push through that self limitation, that self interest, and take the necessary steps, to where I can go back to those who require support, and to then be completely sure of myself, and to breath, and then to learn how to self express myself in relationship to those beings in my environment.

I see and realize, that I require taking self responsibility, In order to change myself and discover my self limitations, and my fears, in order to be attending my environment with unlimited self expression, within this, understanding that the only way this world will change for what's best for all, is with my dedication, and my sacrifice of self interest, and emotions, and ego, and bullshit, and that I can not change help change the world, until I understand that I require walking equally with life, and that I will only change myself, within that understanding, and that burning aspiration.

I commit myself to work on every aspect of myself, in order to change what's an issue, what's abusive, and what's self interest, and money driven within myself. Within this, I commit myself to let go of all thoughts that I have accepted and allowed myself to create out of self interest, and to change each thought step by step, and to learn every day how I can do that more effectively, while simultaneously applying myself to support that learning process and understanding of how to change myself into the best version of myself/what's best for all life.

Further self corrective statements will continue in part 3...

No comments:

Post a Comment