Monday, October 26, 2015

Day 132 - fearing others judging me in what I share

So there was a cool point that came up in something I faced on Facebook.

I was sharing a point on how I experience myself when I eat, and how I eat fast sometimes because I'm in a rush of fear. Then a man commented denying my statement, it then asked what he saw in my post, he then said that I was only trying to get attention. This then created a reaction within me, that made me realize "hey, I do have points within myself to where I want attention with what I share" and within this realization, I reacted in fear, because I knew that I have this intent of wanting attention, even though I was simply self expressing myself in this post, I still had the intent within me, and was facing it with what this man had told me.

What this man was doing was obviously judging me, but it's a cool point to face, because all of my life, I have related myself sharing and expressing myself, in the hopes that others will accept me, when not realizing, that I'm already physically expressing myself with every breath I take, every time I sleep, every time i have sex, shit, eat. So why do I care so much about what others think of me? Is it because I feel incompetent in my own self expression? Is it because I want attention for my "personality"? The answer would be both. Within wanting to share myself, and expect a reaction, I have defined sharing as a personality trait, and as a point of wanting that personality to have an energy source, which is others approval. Therefor I feel incompetent for expressing myself, because I've accepted and allowed myself to imprison myself with wanting others approval.

This will be my next point on self forgiveness and self corrective statements.

No comments:

Post a Comment