Saturday, October 31, 2015

Day 135 - discovering myself within how sex, and backchat create consequences with me in relationship to my partner SCS

When and as I see myself creating the point of wanting to have sex with my partner, I stop, I breath, and I walk through the reactions, the physical experience, and how I accepted and allowed myself to want to have sex with her within and as the point of wanting to release and lose myself from the emotional, and fear points within myself.

I see and realize that wanting to have sex with my partner, is a point of only wanting to provoke fears, and lose myself within not wanting to face the fears, through and as wanting to control my partner, and release those points towards her, in order to feel better for a moment. Within this, I forgive myself that I've not accepted and allowed myself to investigate how I can discover a different way of having sex with my partner, and in making it a physical relationship.

When and as I see myself not allowing myself to investigate myself within and as discovering how I've accepted and allowed myself to relate myself to my partner, through blaming my partner within the point of not liking the way I look, and then wanting to verify that through sex, I stop, I breath, and I walk through the point as to why I relate my personality point of wanting to look good, with her, and how I verify that through sex with my partner.

When and as I see myself blaming my partner for confronting me on a point, or see she is being effected by my consequence of not taking self responsibility, within the context of me fearing her of reacting a certain way/paranoid of her blaming me, I stop, I breath, and I see that I am the only one who is allowing the problem and the consequence, and the fact that I am blaming her for how she reacts, is only my fear of losing her within that personality point and relationship I've accepted and allowed towards her, win this, I thus commit myself to walk through every personality, and reaction I have towards my partner, and to see where I react, and how I can support myself best, to support her within her process.

No comments:

Post a Comment