Monday, October 26, 2015

Day 131 - my process with taking psychiatric medication

So there was a cool point that came up within myself this morning, which was - why am I taking psychiatric medication, and why do I require, or don't require taking it. Within this, specific fears occurred. "Maybe I don't need to because I can face my process without it, but what if I become mind possessed, or can't function in society", "I don't want to take these medications, because they have made me gain weight, and if don't want to gain more weight after in the process of losing weight" " I don't know how I should experience myself, and I don't know if these medications compromise my process".

What I have to face, is whether or not these medications are supportive or not, and if so, how I can utilize the right medications, and the right dosage, in order to assist myself physically and mentally. What else I also require considering, is how will being on these medications, determine how my future plays out, what different consequences I will face, and how will I experience myself on these medications, or without these medications?

Today I am going to the doctor, actually I'm about to leave, so this will be a cool point to discuss with him, and to see where I can look at what I should play out that would be most supportive within my physical and mental awareness currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment