Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Day 136 - how to apply facing myself in a practical way SCS

I commit myself to apply self responsibility to the best of my ability, and to understand, that that ability can be perfectly accessed through seeing the point, directing the point, and releasing the point, one by one, and to not allow myself to get overwhelmed by points, because I can only control so many within a day, and to instead, focus on practicing how to better direct more emotions, more effectively.

When and as I see myself judging myself as having "failed" in a conversation, I stop, I breath, and I direct myself back to here, and to focus on what's here, what can be directed, and how I can move within myself to face whatever fear is effecting me.

I see and realize that when I see a point not being applied enough, that instead of judging myself, I apply myself to do better in my physical application, and do not go into blaming others, or blaming myself.

When and as I see myself judging myself within my process, do to thinking that my mannerisms aren't right, is top, I breath, and I walk the point of what's here, I direct it, and I do not escalate it from fear of not having "the right mannerism.

I see and realize that I can practically move myself with what's here, and that no matter what I experience, I can practically do it, regardless of the experience.

When and as I see myself escalating the fears of not being able to apply self movement, application, and response-ability, is top, I breath, and I walk through the point that is hindering myself, within my reactions to what people say.

I see and realize that I can direct what I've allowed to dictate me and define myself with. Within this, I commit myself to apply myself, when and as I see myself going into my past, and dwelling.

I see and realize that sharing self forgiveness does not have to mean that I have to forgive myself within the idea that others expect me to do it effectively, but that I can build my effectiveness, and ability by supporting myself within practically focusing and looking at what details can be applied better.

I commit myself to let go of points, when they start effecting me, or when and as I see myself getting effected by points.

I see and realize, that what's here, is something that I can move myself within, and gift myself, by applying myself to enjoyment, and self responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment