Thursday, November 12, 2015

Day 138 - Dealing with anger, and resistance to change, while out and about

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel angry, and resist directing my emotions, an my realizations, while out and about.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself, to become angry when I see something in facing, and so within this, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself, to suppress facing myself throughout my day, instead of practically directing myself beforehand, and living that consistent directive principle.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to depend on other people, as a positive energy point, of wanting others to be nice to me, instead of reflecting and seeing that I am the only one to face myself within these emotions.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize, that directing these points of anger and resistance, will take time, and consistency, building, and applying tools and creating myself, to the point where I can be more effective in managing anger and resistance.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself, to depend on my process emotionally, as a want for success, instead of practically using my ability to apply myself, through what's here, and what I require taking self responsibility for.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself, to therefor fear failure, when not seeing and realizing, that I can always apply breathing, focusing, and reflecting, within my best ability, and that I can always bring myself back to directing my feelings of anger, and what interconnects with that anger.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing mysel to create anger while taking self responsibility, within the idea that I am inevitably going to abdicate self responsibility. This within this, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself., to have created and existence within myself, as abdicating self responsibility, self awareness, and self direction, and self management to my experience with anger.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself, to depend on others, as a emotional suppression system to not face myself, and to not work with these points of anger, which within this, I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see and realize, that this will and is the cause of resistance to facing myself in and as the experience of anger.

When and as I see mself resisting, I stop, I breath, and I focus on reflection to what I'm feeling, and I focus on breathing, and I do not judge myself within what I'm feeling or expressing, but direct it as much as possible, in order to manage my anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment