Friday, November 13, 2015

Day 139 - fearing my confidence and experience o myself being taken away

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define my experience of physical confidence, as a point that I need to "protect". Within this I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself, to judge my physical confidence, as an experience that somehow is able to be "taken away". 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not be realistic with myself, within the fact, that experiences and emotions are going to come up, and that it's simply my choice to direct them, and within this, I forgive mysel for accepting and allowing myself to take advantage of my physical confidence, by not usin it as a way to support myself in facing points, and instead of expecting myself to feel a certain way, I rather use directive principles to build REAL physical confidence. Thus I forgive myself for accepting an allowing myself to not allow myself to practice this confidence, throughout each experience I have, while understanding that I still have to focus on what's better than what I feel, and what's better than just a mere experience, which is how I relate to my environment, and how I can continue to face my environment, and pushing myself to take on a new challenge/facing myself, while going about it confidently.

So within this, I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see and realize, that physical confidence, is the meaning of what's best for all, so within this, I see that includes myself. So what best supports myself, but also, how can I ACTUALLY live in directive support for my environment. 

Within this, when and as I see myself going into a resistance to facing myself in a point, which means - what am I limiting myself within my environment, I stop, I breath, and I bring myself to what's here, and I apply myself to change, to creating a bette version of myself, which within this, incoperates real physical confidence, because physical confidence, is the ability to better support my environment, and to better get myself out of problems, whether it's physical problems, or emotional problems, which in itself relates anyways.

I commit myself to this focus on breathing more, directing myself in better stability, and to within this, giftin Marlo step by step processing, and within this, letting go of points, seeing what's here, and eating through problems, and fears, by remaining stable and considerate as much as possible.




2 comments: