Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Day 136 - how to apply facing myself in a practical way

So the main point I'm focusing on in this blog, is how I can apply self responsibility, in terms of facing my reality, and of doing things in my everyday life, and how this can coincide, in assisting and supporting myself to build consistency.

So the main point to focus on, is how do I apply myself with facing myself, without allowing the emotions or fears to dictate my response -ability, in facing each point? How can I face myself in each point, by at the same time, doing chores, playing games, playing music, exercising, socializing, playing with dog, going to the store, driving, smoking, drinking a coffee, etc.. How can I not allow myself to let myself be directed by emotions, but instead, allowing myself to be directed by response-ability?

I forgive myself that I've not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize, that response ability, is something that can be applied to throughout my day, while still going through experiences and emotions.

I forgive myself that I've not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize, that emotions and experiences, are simply what they are, and that it takes time to utilize how to better face myself within experiences and emotions, by simply applying what's here, by focusing on the task at hand, and not allowing thoughts or experiences to dictate my understanding, and consistent application of applying self responsibility.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to limit myself with fears of "doing responsibility right" and then focusing so hard on trying to do self responsibility right, without considering, that I am inevitably not always going to do each little thing correctly, and that I am able to do what I'm able to do, and to simply be here in every breath as much as possible, and to stand within what I have to take care of within myself in relationship to my environment, without judging myself.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to limit myself with the expectation that I have to say the "right thing" or have the "right mannerisms" when talking to people, and wanting to enjoy talking, instead of just practically talking, and breathing through the conversation, focusing on what the conversation is about, and within that conversation, seeing what's most supportive that I can apply to the conversation, and how I can be most supportive within my mannerisms, and let them flow through, and not judge myself. Within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to judge myself within my process, when I feel that I have "failed" in a conversation, within the context of these points.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to think that my thoughts are "bad", where I will proceed to create knowledge that I've related to judging myself in practical responsibility.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to think that "I'm not going to be able to do my process, or succeed", within this, not allowing myself to practically apply self application. Within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to judge myself within my process, through this definition of failure.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to expect myself to please others with "right mannerisms", to where if I don't have a "right mannerism", that I then tell myself "I'm a failure, I can't do anything, I can't do my process. Within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to judge myself within my process with this point.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to judge myself when someone says something that triggers negativity, to where I then say to myself "I'm a failure, I can't do my process, or speak self forgiveness, or enjoy myself, or do what I require doing in my environment".

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to allow my past, within the consequences, and experiences I've had, to dictate my ability of confidence, and ability to apply self forgiveness, and self responsibility, and enjoyment, and self application.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to accumulate experiences and emotions, through judging them as "bad", to where I then escalate them, instead of practically letting them go, and focusing on what I need to move myself within what's HERE.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to judge my sharing of self forgiveness, from the idea that "I'm doing it wrong" or "it's not good enough". Within this, I forgive myself that I've not accepted and allowed myself to practically build my self forgiveness, within focusing on the details of what I'm writing, and doing my best to get to the point more clearly, and effectively.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to allow one point to dictate my entire life, and experience, to where I will make it the main thing that effects me, instead of just letting it go, through self forgiveness, and self movement, and application, and knowing that what's best, is to forgive, and let go.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to expect something better than what's here, instead of just practically enjoying what's here, and practicing that.




No comments:

Post a Comment