Thursday, November 12, 2015

Day 137 - resentment and anger

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have resentment and anger, and to have defined myself as resentment and anger.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to become resentful towards F when I feel he has the intention of keeping me trapped within my emotions, when not seeing and realizing, that I have all control over my emotions, and that he is simply a point that I've kept within my mind, to where I have built up anger towards him, and resentment.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to experience anger and resentment while writing this, instead of breathing and applying self forgiveness, as a practical release.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to verify this emotion of resentment and anger, to where I have embodied it within myself, to where I have made it out to be difficult, because I've simply accumulated it within myself.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to feel anger and resentment towards f,when he comes off to me as blaming me within my perception, or trying to place myself as inferior to him when doing something.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have anger and resentment towards F, for when I was a child, he would tell me I did something wrong with a mannerism and voice that came off as negative, to where when I hear him say something that I perceive as that negative experience, I go into reaction, of wanting to retaliate in my mind, or blame him for what I'm experiencing within myself.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to go into denial of this point, through positivity, or to where I want to focus my attention towards other things, such as other people, or wanting to eat, or wanting to play music to suppress the fear and the emotion within myself.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to blame F for my experience of resentment and anger, for growing up with him durring my life, and being at a point of unconfident within myself  to where when I see that I'm starting to feel confident, I gradually start to experience an unconfident point within myself, to where I relate back to what F had told me.

Within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to experience anger and resentment towards F, when I remember the times he told me that "you aren't doing it right, you're stupid" or where he showed aggression, and I picked it up as negative.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to try and analyze my mind, without actually directing it physically, and not learning how to direct this anger and resentment towards F, and to simply let it go through self forgiveness.

When and as I see myself experiencing resentment and anger towards F, I stop and breath, and I direct myself to understanding that these emotions are from one point in my memory, that I require deconstructing, and figuring out what the reasoning is for that particular point of resentment and anger.

When and as I see myself activating resentment and the want to retaliate towards F, I stop, I breath, and I let go of the blame, I let go of the emotions, through applying to what's here, and to focus on the point in a reflecting manner, to where I can release this point of anger and resentment towards F.

I commit myself to apply myself to breathing, and focusing on what I'm doing around my responsibilities, and to let this point go.

No comments:

Post a Comment