Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Day 80 - expecting a voice in my head to do it for me

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize that by living here breath by breath, that only then will I be most effective, have a real point of process and step by step movement within process with actual effective results here in the physical.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus not relize that in order to actually take real consideration to what's best for all life, that when in moments of facing a point within my environment here, that it requires firstly taking account that I breath here, and that when I breath here, then will I get the proper direction necessary to actually stand for what's best for myself and everyone else in my environment.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not relize that when I allow a single thought to be loose within my expressions, that this will realistically cause a postponement within my consideration, within who I am, within the point of whether I'm actually willing t take a stand for what's best for all, what's best for here as each breath.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus not realize that I require utilizing who I am when breathing, and not to deliberately postpone a point within breathing as itself.

 I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to expect myself to have this huge advantage and just do everything correctly, not realizing that expectation is still a voice in my head that I'm expecting to work for me, not realizing that when. A herein the physical as breath, I am here as breath as to what I accept and allow myself to be here as breath as, and thus when I am in fact here as breath, I will in fact work here as breath, here as equal and one to as much as I allow mysef to breath, regardless of how hard it is.

 I forgive myself thative accepted and allowed myself to thus judge where I currently am within who I am as what I've accepted Nd allowed mysef to be, therefor within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize, that I as willing life, require walking through these judgements, and ever single directin I've accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as within and as is process,within a point, within standing, within falls, within excuses, within every single aspect, and that this will only be effective, if I in fact breath here, and apply that breath to what it exactly represents to what's here as myself, and that I will in fact require walking through any extent of risk, any extent of position, with no garuntee, and that I can only live here with what's here, and memories and energies that Come up within myself, must be eradicated through RADICAl breathing, through breathing with what I'm working with.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself, to not realize that to look at what's here effectively, requires also applying stability within self equal to the point and participation of radical breathing, and that what I am confused with/dishonest with, will only be sorted out throu radical breath, and in fact applying that radical breath t what's here, n ever moment, and thus breath by breath, with thus simply, point by point.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to allow myself to have misconstrued desteni material to an extent, and within my reactions to the material, to the point of having duped myself to creating the memory, and idea, that I require reaching all points at once, or else I will receive the tonalities that I accepted and allowed myself to have instead of applying within self at the time, made excuses to not have stood up within that information with breathing, with whats best for here, all life, and then once having made the excuse to keep my ego, having self judged myself within my own process, to such an extent that I've accepted and allowed myself to in so many instances fall because instead of standing alone, I accepted and allowed myself t have therefor manipulate what I use then as information, as simply knowledge. Within this, I forgive mysef that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus not realize, that when I am being supported, and had supportive information, that I am not fully self honest within that support, and thus within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize, that I still require walking step by step, and when I do see that I need to change something, then that is wherei continue breathing, and then as I continue with what I've commited myself to, eventually breathing enough to the point wherei am self honest wi that change, where I am complete as here as that change. Within this,I commit myself to walk through investigation within this pont, through continueing radical breath.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself, to have manipulated the reality that I can possibly make unrecognized errors, with judgements and self victimization. Within this, I forgive myself that ive accepted and allowed myself to not realize, that if I am actually breathing, and continuing breathing for what's best for all life, then I will accept and not react to bluntness, to consequences, regardless of what I have done and shown. Thus within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to manipulate myself as life, with creating points within myself that I supported to an extent, but not fully, Nd then using knowledge of what I had supposedly taken care of, and justifying not to breath here, not to continue on/really take care of the fucking problem, and not to fully apply myself within radical breath.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself, to have manipulated a point of what's here, and then creating that into this idea, as if I am so intellectual for the knowledge within this error, and simply that, therefor, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to therefor, use this point of creating my points of ego, as this thing of trying to control others around me, by instead of actually and practically utilizing the point that I've accepted and allowed within myself, regardless of how many dimensions and branches off of that one point that require walking through and even walking through having to let it go at moments, I allow it to remain as knowledge, and within this creating the point of thinking I'm so intellectual for understanding my own shit. Within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to try to protect the point within self victimization, and self judgement of the point, where I will thus seek for the high by creating the point of abuse, as justifying the point of abuse with taking advantage of others with my very process in relationship to the point I accepted and allowed myself to manipulated as a way to survive under my own accepted and allowed fears, and excuses, and thus self interest only.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus within this point, create the negative point towards myself, from when I accepted and allowed myself to generate the manipulation deception feeling of being punished within the information. By manipulating th tonalities as reactions to make the excuses, and within this doing this to such an extent, that I will manipulate that point of knowledge, as if I am that knowledge firstly, and then use the fear behind keeping it as knowledge and not living it, by replacing actually walking through the point, wi figures ive accepted and allowed myself to create as superior to me, and then start acting like those characters in my mind/my accepted and allowed defition towards them, and then being pretentious within what I state, and causing abusive and sabatoging relationships rou making the excuse, that because I know it, means I can act this point out.

Self corrective statements in part 2..

No comments:

Post a Comment