Friday, November 22, 2013

Day 81 - happiness in process part 1

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create happiness when I breath, as if the breathing is supposed to releave me from what I've accepted and allowed within and as my mind conciousness system.

 I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create the point of happiness when breathing, as a point of self judgement to having not allowed myself to breath before I allowed myself to breath.

 I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to relate breathing to peac pe and harmony, as if breathing is this movie relationship, where the character was in so much pain and suffering, and then I ally, he finds peace and harmony.

 I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to then judge myself within my breathing, and feel insecure within my breathing, due to exploiting my breathing as a point of peace and harmony related to the point of happiness.

 I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus create the expectation of harmony within my process, in fear of being in a state of chaos within myself, and thus suppressing this fear and reflection of my mind, to peace and harmony, when I am in a state of breathing.

 I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself, to thus relate the point of breathing, to this moment of being able to have this advantage to not allow my self accepted and allowed automated nature to take over me, thus within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself, to not realize, that this happiness relationship to breathing, is the point of my mind, trying to get this quick fix from what I've accepted and allowed in and as myself, and thus within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to expect a feeling in relationship to breathing, in order to not on fact face points within myself, and thus innevitably, not allowing myself to breath effectively, due to the excuse of 'I don't feel like doing that' when I do in fact face a point whilst breathing.

 I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus have manipulated the point of breathing, with the notion that breathing is a way to get me out of self responsibility, thus within this,
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not breath here, specifically to create manual direction to what requires taking care of the fucking problem within myself that I've related to what's here.

 Part 2 with SCS

No comments:

Post a Comment