Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Day 80 - expecting a voice in my head to do it for me - self corrective statements

When I see myself in and as not breathing here, I will firstly, let go of all thoughts by breathing, and then simultaneously, when I have the clear opportunity to open up and share a point And face and a point within myself, I continue to let to of all excuses, of all thoughts in general not to face the point, and then take it step by step with breath by breath. And push through the hardship of emotions with breath, untill I walk through the point with breath fully, and untill I am stable enough to come back here within my day to day living, with breath, and thus being able to direct myself within and as breath here, self honestly, and us that actually representing my willingness to in fact keep it simple and step by step within breathing here. Thus within this, I commit myself to breath through the moments when I find myself scared, and placing excuses and fears within myself t not physically work and utilize myself to physically adapt to what I require utilizing, and within this, always making sure to slow myself down when I've allowed a point to continue within myself, and to simply breath, and continue taking it step by step, and thus willingly, untill that point is brought up, and then breathing through the point when in that clear moment to confront the point, and even if I I recognizably fall, breath through errors in my schedule, and thus within this, I commit mysef to utilize a part of my schedule within self forgiveness to give myself opportunities to self correct myself after facing a point I require utilizing within that moment.

 When I see myself in and as finding it difficult to take direction, and find a tough point within allot of emotional misdirection that I accept and allow to influence myself to hold back, and then start to try to figure it all out at once in fear of that very misdirection - I stop, I breath, and I let go of the point within breath, and regardless of where I'm at, knowing and understanding t this extent, that once I allow myself to really let to of what I'm trying to protect with breathing, then I can really bring mysef back here to simplicity, and thus simple direction.

 When I see myself n and as lacking consideration for what's here, and accumulating this within and as myself as dishonesty to walk through the discomfort and of what ever. See myself in and as not considering something. I stop, I slow down, and I continue breathing here, and then, focus on Jodi can get to a position of writting the point out, or stating the point out loud step by step, and thus within this, I commit myself to always make sure to breath here, and then see what's the most effective walking point to where. Left off within and as myself, and frm this, allowing mysef to stop the fear of intending something accumulative, with knowing and understanding to this extent, that I have real direction to work with to in fact prevent points from manifesting and sabotaging my relationships, and that I have allowed myself to know that in order to tab olive myself even in the hardest of points, that all I require, is breathing here, and from that breath, seeing what needs to be utilized frm a simple point within myself that I've utilized, to thus assist and support myself to push through the points of inconsideration.

 When I see myself in and as postponing myself deliberately to not walk through step by step more so than the willingness of my breath here, and thus see myself in and as inevitably allowing myself to lose that breath, I simply stop, I slow down, I breath, at the same time, focusing on the darkness, focusing on the intense emotions, and within this,with each breath, walking through the shit, and taking the first stand, and then breathing, then once I can move to the next step, take that stand within breath, then keep moving within and as breath, then so on, untill I am here again, day to day, with practical direction, and thus when I see mysef in and as making the excuse to not walk through a point because I see that there are many loose ends, and the consequences of these loose ends, I stop, I breath, and I let go of those points, and thus stop the excuses within myself, and then, from this, taking that step by step, breath by breath stand back to considering what's here, in and as myself, within solving each point, point by point.

 When I see myself taking advantage and exploiting my breath here with the thought of being able to gain money, and gain skills better and more effectively, and making the excuse that the knowledge of this, means I can continue manipulating my breath as gaining money and exploiting my relationships for money, I slow don, let go of the point breath by breath, and within this seeing what's in fact here, and what I in fact need to work with here, and thus when I see myself in and as procrastinated within movement, and limited within effectiveness because of fantasies, I breath, I let to of the expectations, and when in the clear position to walk through the point, I do it then, and also within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize that physical participation, is a way to help with understanding that real relationship, and that real point of working with as physical,and not as a consciousness relationship. Thus within this, I commit myself to also Corliss reference with the physical participation schedule apwhen I see mysef in and as losing working what's here, and thus showing myself, that there is a document of information I've given myself, high if not fully effective, its still plenty of mapping to work off of and in fact make it as a way to better direct myself practically. Within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus also exploit this relationship to schedule, frm the excuses of not in fact participating within each moment of schedule due to postponement within breathing and considering schedule fully. Thus within this, I commit mysef to utilize the point of writing in the morning and reading blogs the night before, to give mysef directive principle for the rest of my schedule, and thus within is, when I see myself in and as finding mysef not fully certain whether my schedule is fully supportive, I then write myself if haven't already, and utilizing off of what I have written to support myself most effectively within step by step daily living.

When I see myself in and as judging myself to particular points within myself, especially after accumulating to a certain extent of having mind fucked myself out of a fall in most cases, or simply from the point of trying to verify the point I'm allowing myself to not walk through here - I stop, I breath, I let go of the expectation realized within myself through breathing, and I simply come back to where I currently am, and wherei need to move next, including letting to of self hatred, self regret, and understanding that, in order to change the point within myself, I can neither have positive or negative expectation, and thus by letting go of the points of expectation, I can n fact release the point of accepted and allowed judgement win myself, by coming back here, with breath, and within, this, always understanding, that I'm simply walking with what I'm capable of walking with, and frm there, moving towards the next step, and utilizing myself the best and most effective, with breath with each point.

When I see myself in and as becoming in an unstable state of direction within any circumstance, and find myself finding it more difficult to breath, I then within this, slow myself down within action, within what I'm participating in, and then letting go apogee the protections slowly, through focusing on what's here in front one physically, and thus within this, allowing myself to eventually calm down, go to an isolated area, breath, let the thoughts go, go listen to some nice music, or go on a walk, and within this, coming back to the point I left off much more effectively, and thus not allowing myself to create the point of self judgement, of self protection within a point that I allowed to accumulate As negative, and thus within slowing down action, being able to easily and more effectively, reach the next step, gather myself, let go of the expectation, and push myself through, with slowness, and with calmness, and also, letting go of the want of supressin through this, and coming back to self with breath, with acceptance, and then walking through the next point I deliberate direction t taking care of that point, and learning frm mistakes within this as well, in counter to making excuses for the mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment