Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Day 83 - laziness part 4 - self corrective statements

When I see myself in and as self judging myself for a point that has yet to be utilized, or a point that I've allowed to accumulated where I then try to self sabatog within that loose end of myself instead of breathing back here to allowing myself to trust myself to walk through current points to eventually walk through that point - like falling of a skateboard and regardless of how bad the fall getting back up to ride the skateboard - I stop, I stop the participation within the point to what ever means I've created within the point, and thus stoping emotions that circulate that point, with breathing here, however allowing myself to actually breath consistently enough where I Llow myself to build that self trust to be patient with each point, and thus taking it step by step with myself as each point. Thus, I commit myself to redefine my starting point of standing up, as here starting from the point of self trust, with allowing myself the CHANCE to breath, like I have this living chance to stand. I could be near death in a bombing right now in the Middle East to it be able to stand, but I'm not, I have the tools, I have the capability, and I'm living comfortably to a well extent to stand here, so simply redefine myself as when I require standing, and giving myself trust within letting to of the points/distrust of myself, and allowing standing up completely tall to prevail as me.

When I see myself in and as self sabotaging myself within a point, due to a character relationship to a member, as if relating this point of punishing myself within my own inadequacy due to relating them as 'I'm never going to be able to walk through as well as them', then I simply stop the knowledge relationship that's constantly going through my head as that character relationship to them, and thus stop putting expectations towards myself that I obviously can't fulfill now, but within this knowing and understanding that all I require doing is being here being able to trust myself as who I am here, and within that actually applying In real time, real involvement with learning and educating myself to become adequate within process, where I can direct myself through points that I find difficult within myself here.

When I see myself trying to act out this desire of gaining acknowledgment for helping another out, Nd thus being indecisive within being ale to support even myself and thus let alone another And just causing more points within mysef to not actually stop and stand here alone as mysef to walk through a point within ME - I stop the participation with the conversations, the comments on Facebook, or the want to make a comment on smething that bothered me or that I wanted to 'save' someone from, and I bring it back to what the fuck is in me, what the fuck do I need to take care of to really take care of the other problems outside of me, and when will I will myself to stand and walk through the time this takes, by not that time being an idea, but actually walking through in and as the time? Thus, within this I commit myself to redefine my relationship to others in my mind through my back chat diary, and within my next blog on redefining my starting point, and giving myself direction out of self judgement from the accumulation of voiding knowledge from applying knowledge here as myself.

When I see myself in and as creating blame towards another, and within this trying to verify that blame instead of letting it go to come back here as self directive principle and thus focusing primarily on the shit within myself - I walk back here through focusing on what's here in front of me, and thus within this, I commit myself to build up the principle of breathing with what's here, through memorizing current exercises, and applying one tools along with building new tools for myself during work in my physical participation journal.

When I see myself in and as expecting a point of stability, and thus not in fact trusting myself within breath here, I continue to practice breathing, and continue walking through building up trust within moments of distrust through following each point and guiding mysef within how I participate and what I will participate in, and thus within this in fact building a point of stability.

When I see myself in and as fearing the reaction as bigger than me, and thus allowing that reaction to determine who I am here, even in cases where I really see a problem, I simply keep breathing, I simply keep walking through each point, untill I find mysef in the standing position to take on that point which I find to be multi dimensional. Thus I thin this, I commit myselfto redefine my starting point to letting go of multidimensional/confusing points.

When I see myself in and As trying to relate survival to points, or trying to relate my points t being able to survive in the system as my personality related system, and thus trying to walk through points to survive, I stop, I breath, and I stabilize myself within the point by continueing relating myself as breath to the point, and thus letting go of the want to gaining and surviving off of the point. Thus I commit myself to redefine howiapproach myself within following through with a point, as to build a point of actually slowly walking through points, Nd not rushing to get somewhere, like a rush to get to 'work' and getting the money to buy the product and get happy.

When I see myself in and as misdirected, I immediately stop, and I breath, untill I am back to a point of directing myself slowly, and not in a rush, through points, and thus helping myself with self direction as to what's here, and not as a money system, a personality system. Thus, I commit myself to start on redefining my starting point within my next blog to assist myself further within this point of slowing down and trusting myself within breathing back here.



No comments:

Post a Comment