Friday, November 22, 2013

Day 81 - happiness in process part 2 - further SFS/SCS

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create the point of expectation/self interest within my individual process to living here, that when I am walking through breathing here, I find if difficult to keep it simple practically here with each point, due to the expectation of garuntee within gaining something frm what I forgive myself and walk myself through/within.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus create intense breathing, where I force my breathing very aggressively, and not keep it stable and practical when I am simply here, and thus within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to relate a heavy breath in and breath out, to holding onto the expectation of happiness to the extent of anxiety and procrastination within what's here as me within actual breathing.

When I see myself in and as relating the point of happiness to breathing, as a point of trying to escape from the points, instead of breathing to in fact come back to what's here, and embracing myself as that breath to what's here, and to thus let go of it in terms of coming back here, as a reference point to assist and support myself to eventually get to the point but with the patients of with I am currently dealing with here. I let go of the expectation of feeling and emotion, with coming back to focusing practically with what's in front of me, and thus build a foundation of practice to come back to what I'm working with, and thus being able to depict what's in fact best for myself as what's here as physical experience, in relationship to the breath that allows me to experience that physical relationship, and thus in fact letting go of the mind manipulation points that accumulate with radical breathing, to thus slow myself down, to the point of in fact, radical responsibility, and radical relationship, which is thus showing, that by breathing, I am allowing myself to be patient and take it slow, and thus actually willing effectiveness through taking it slow as breath.

When I see myself in and as judging myself within my breath, due to relating the past to my breath, and then suppressing this point through creating self interest within my breath - I let go of the point I've related to myself as breath, with breathing as its back to here, and within this just as well when I see myself in and as accumulating the mind.

When I see myself in and as suppressing my process with the delusion of peace and harmony as this way of exploiting myself within breathing here, as if I'm supposed to have comfort within breathing as opposed to discomfort of the mind, in terms of this being expected - I come back to self, within the very points I require walking through, that I require facing, and I embrace that as what I require taking responsibility for, and thus, and simply using breathing to assist and support myself to walk through the points effectively, and clearly.

When I see myself in and as having the reaction to exploiting my breath to not take self responsibility as breath, through judgements as a way to self sabotage myself from remaining as stable breath to take self responsibility for the points within myself, I stop the nonsense point of rushing myself within my mind, and I simply breath here, as with what's here, and slow myself down to the point of dealing with what's here, letting go of the mistake, and then starting again, and assisting and supporting myself with breath, with practically each point, and stopping the excuse to rush myself, and thus in fact procrastinate myself from real self responsibility - through breathing/radical breathing.

When I see myself in and as relating breathing, as this mind state of peace, and thus a feeling of love and light and self interest, in fear of chaos and allowing points within myself to accumulate from not breathing here - I practically stop the point of expectation within survival, and come back to self, as with what I am working with here, and simply starting from that point and continuing to the next point, step by step with breath, and thus breathing to assist and support myself to real stability, to real intent of harmony for what's best for all, and thus assisting myself to becme adequate enough to follow the necessary physical procedures within myself and my environment.

When I see myself in and as making excuses to not face a point, I assist and support myself with breathing, to come back to self within that dimension, with understanding that the breath is what brings me back here alone, and thus once its breathing, I can direct myself through the point, because the breathing is assisting me as life, to not be the mind, but to live in relationship with what I've accepted and allowed myself to corrupt as the mind.

When I see mysef in and as trying to verify my automatic nature as the mind, and accepting and allowing the automatic knowledge misdirect me to the point of creating and thus trying to continue my decision making out of fear and dishonesty - I stop, I breath, untill I am back to self honest direction here, and I thin this, letting go of the excuses, letting to of the worry, and fear of misdirection and thus the point of losing within that corrupted relationship I try to thus verify, and I bring myself back to where and what I was proving lay able to direct myself with with the tools of self honest application, and within this, understanding, that a real relationship, will consist of my willingness to solve any problem and thus abstract effect within that once real relationship, and thus in fact assisting and supporting myself, within each breath, to direct myself within a self honest relationship, untill it is done, untill it is back to its original automated state.

When I see myself in and as expecting this easier position within my process, due to the exploitation of self forgiveness statements that I currently laid out for myself - I stop, I let go of that expectation of an easier position and somehow advantage to walk through further points, and I thus give myself the real assistance and support to come back to this point, to the next point I face, as thus, walking principle no matter how hard the point is, and thus in fact allowing myself to walk through that point, in fact with what's here, no past, no future. I commit myself to focus on my breathing patterns when I am here breathing, and how my own breathing reacts to a certain point within myself, within firstly the points I have laid out for myself as record within this blog. Thus within this, I commit mysef to remain here as breath, and to know that I have a guideline to taking the next step within each point to the extent of support I've shared for myself here with effective and real breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment