Sunday, November 24, 2013

Day 83 - lazyness part 2

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to try to hold back from points as thus creating the innevitable judgements that come with the particular reactions from the points within myself that I accepte and allow myself to hold back from.

 I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create self judgement within my process, due to moments within my process where I allowed myself to hold back when recieving support from a member who I compared myself to in desteni, and then once I was supported, instead of being equal within that relationship to e member and recieving it as practically t the point they were referring to, I received it as dominant them and me less than them for my inadequacy, thus within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to define inadequacy as something a person has that somehow makes them superior to someone who doesn't have certain abilities, and understanding.

 I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus compare myself to other beings outside of desteni, and replace the who I've placed as dominant to me, in and as me as the character I represented as them, and then reflecting points of knowledge within myself towards others outside of desteni to protect myself from actually applying that within dishonesty I have, and then once I come up to a difficult point, I will self judge myself, because I've accepted myself to place myself as superior to another, and so us within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to allow humiliaty exist within and as myself when facing difficult points,due to wanting to hold on to points of acting as if that has already been utilized within myself.

 I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to therefor allow blame to continue existing within myself when seeing points within myself, as thus reflecting these points towards others instead of breathing here with what's here to stop those reactions frm accumulating.

 I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus expect myself to ahold a certain stance of stability, because I've accepted and allowed myself to not in fact be willing to walk through points within mysef that test my willingness to actually remain here as breath within and as myself, but instead allow the thoughts and the emotions and addictions stay and settle within and as myself without allowing myself to change these points.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus not be able to enjoy breathing here, because of allowing reactions that cnsistofinnevitable distrust to determine who I am, and thus trying to verify these reactions as being able to settle and remain as mysef within my process, and not allowing myself to completely let go of the self interest aspect and breath effectively here.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to try to rush through my process within competition and winning and gaining something from my process, and thus essentially fighting my process be ause I'm not actually building a foundation and a starting point of self trust for myself as life, but instead allowing points within myself remain as me competing with others every time I decieve a reaction, and thus within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to allow conflict to disempower myself when facing it, instead of allowing myself to consistently breath, and thus build from the points of conflict through physical movement, and physical application, and not allowing this point of physical application to be the focus when in a reaction, and thus not allowing myself to move within each reaction as step by step, as self trust.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not thus actually experiment within consistent breathing and consistent application, and then writing out points of mind participation that influences my process, when reaching moments of misdirection and when in moments of finding my self stuck. Within this, I commit myself to build a point of patients within myself, as to walking myself from here on to the next point, and within this coming back to consistent breathing.

Self corrections in part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment