Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day 1 - Always having to be number 1, and gain acknowledgment

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create the drive of doing what's best from the point of self interest, thus not actually participating in complete support for my self within the co-existence of my immediate environment. 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself  to therefor manipulate others around me for the benefit of an ego boost by trying to represent myself as godly when 'supporting'.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to feel the need to gain acknowledgment from those who represent themselves to me as upset, thus only feeding into the cycle of manipulation, and thus inevitably acting through self interest when in circumstances in which I could've gave my full support for them, when needed. 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to therefor only act into the consideration of others, when they fulfill my ego through acknowledgment, which thus I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to only take acknowledgment from the standpoint of 'good' persona and 'bad'.

I am committed to support for what is in fact best for all, and not do it for the benefit of fulfillment within the idea of being acknowledged as a 'good' person.

1 comment: