Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day 2 - Getting "my share"

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to expect others to treat me in a certain way, or do things for me to a specific extent.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to therefor have this tent of aggression within my communication with others when I ask them for something that belongs to me, therefor creating those possessions as more valuable than the others who I am letting use these items.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create positive energy when others react to me in a way opposite which I in the beginning was acting with the tent of aggression, thus creating back chat in my head that "I'm a good person after all", therefor this suppressing the reality that I only do inks for others to appear as godly, and instead of simply supporting others for their benefit of responsibilities or enjoyment.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to escalate the feelings of aggression which occurs from this starting point of 'supporting' others from the motive of self interest.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to pick out specific people who I 'like' and who I 'don't like' for the benefit of who meets the standards of my self interest.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create myself as a character of being a 'saint' and for those who do not lay back what I had done for them/'owe me' and when they don't meet my expectations of what I want the to owe me, I thus create the 'dislike' towards them.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to relate the likes of my thoughts towards specific things, as what should be reflected towards me in action from others.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to generate this feeling of relief when being 'nice' or when I help others wi something to only but feed the positive spectrum which but suppresses the limitations and abuse that I partake in.

I'm committed to take responsibility for myself and under the co-existence of others unconditionally with no sense of wanting something in return whether it be physical, or 'positive feedback'.

I'm committed to not feed into positivity when helping myself or others, but to only fulfill my self interest again.

I'm committed to not relate my environment to myself, and not feed off the symbolism for the survival of my self interest within my universal notions which I've accepted and allowed.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to live off of universal notions for the benefit of myself within the environment as 'benevolent'.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to therefor feel the need to protect what I hold as benevolent to but only protect myself in the same system of scapegoats and self interest.

I'm committed to not hold myself as benevolent within the participation of my EQUAL co-existence to others, and investigate myself within those moments to be self honest within each breath which only but shows that I'm no better than anyone else, and that actual support is applied through what's IN FACT best for myself under the co-existence of others equal to myself.

I'm committed to therefor be a living example within the principles of what's best for all to show valid support for others who participate in the same system I've accepted and allowed myself to participate in.


No comments:

Post a Comment