Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day 1 - still feeding into the energy because it makes me feel good

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not completely realize that at any moment of future or past thought which relates to my current expression, is only but a defense mechanism to keep myself within the current system of self interest, so therefor I am committed to stop, breath, and realize that what I need to do at the given moment is what's important, and therefor I am committed to not allow myself to drift off into thoughts that represent myself as godly for the responsibility I partake in.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to scan out a future of how I will look within the responsibilities I partake in, if only to show that I'm not living as life for what's best for all life, but a distrust that I've accepted and allowed to possess my being, only to keep myself cycling through the system of distrust where only specific people will be relied on.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to therefor not live as unconditionally reliable as life within the co-existence of others.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to therefor continue the distrust of others, unless I percieve them as reliable to the expectations of my persona being reliable, error try to look as godly to others as that 'reliable source', therefor only procrastinating my actual reliability.

I am committed to not depend on others through the fear of myself being unreliable, but to live as reliable, and to not feed into this energy, which but only causes inevitable distrust, and deception.

No comments:

Post a Comment