Monday, July 15, 2013

Living in and as the mind.

In this blog I will be covering my experience ever since I've begun my self writing process, and what has changed and occurred within myself from the effect of myself writing. I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to live in and as the mind throughout my life. I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to escalate myself in and as the mind through participating in the system of minds, and therefor when becoming aware that I participate in and as the mind, become overwhelmed and try to Over power the positions that human beings have accepted and allowed - position - poison from the ego, and thus only trying to be heard as an ego from other egos therefor limiting myself as an expression for what's best for all life, and instead doing what's best for all egos, well, keeping what's best for my ego under all egos survival. I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize win my self writing process that I've accepted and allowed myself to be an ego within choice. I only act in ways and make decisions from what has escalated as my ego, and therefor I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to abuse my physical, and escalate tensions from participating as an ego. I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be enslaved to self interest. I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to define self interest as myself as life, thus only participating in feeding my ego even more through these escapists that can protect my ego through trying to only find benevolence through something I can easily create as benevolence - introversion. I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be enslaved to introversion due to the fear of the system. Thus this system only being accepted and allowed by me to continue through distracting the reality that I accept and allow it to occur through introversion. Therefor I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to feel powerless when becoming aware of this system, thus escaping to the introverted self interests, or possibly escaping to people to try to fulfill my character or to try to confirm my introversion as the same way with people, thus only continuing the inevitable cycle of self interest, and leaving plenty of potential openings of abusing myself as life and others. I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be defined by the polarity which is represented universally within myself, thus within the coexistence of others. I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to express myself as a being of persona, instead of life and what's best for all life. I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to become overwhelmed with the reality that everyone participates in and as the mind, as well as myself. I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to blame others from my self sabotage of participating. I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to escalate this blaming others and myself and thus only leaving an opening to run to self interests, or to try to prove what everyone's doing wrong. Therefor I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not stop and breath, and find myself here in the physical, and self apply. I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to part to protect my pOISition, through self sabotage, thus I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be dishonest with myself that I'm one and equal as the physical body, with others equally. I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I've always tried to manipulate others through what I was aware of in myself as self destroying, thus I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not want to take full self responsibility as life to free myself as this ego/position, but instead running to any form of fulfillment t try to mask the truth and protect this position in any way possible. I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to therefor generate this irritation towards others through the reflection of what I'm in fact participating in still, and thus I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to participate in and as the mind with 'supporting' myself, when really I have used self honesty to the advantage of my ego through trying to use it as a position of being 'intellectual' over others, or in any other aspect that I've accepted and allowed my ego to use my self honesty as. I'm committed to not run to self interest when I find myself participating in and as the mind, but to breath and self write. I'm committed to investigate myself self writing process and what self interest is involved, and therefor thoroughly investigate myself through more self writing. I am committed to breath when I find self writing to be boring, or when I don't want to self write, and be self honest with myself that it is but a reaction from my mind of escaping to self interest in the first place, hitch my self writing completely being on a different spectrum from self interest, for it reveals my true self. I'm committed to adapt to writing and self responsibility through self honest writing, and not self sabotage when I find myself participating in an as the mind, and to not find relations to my environment/people to justify my self sabotage in the first place. I'm committed to support myself unconditionally, and take self responsibility for the betterment of myself, thus the betterment of everyone else. I'm committed to not manipulate others as a way of blame within their dishonest points, and to stop and breath and only in the meantime support myself as life, thus not leave the openings of self sabotage and escapisms.

No comments:

Post a Comment