Thursday, July 18, 2013

Day 2 - afraid to transcend for my egos benefit

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not transcend into self responsibility completely, due to my ego telling me what I should do.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create this action through allowing my ego to influence me within my ohysical expression when taking self responsibility.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not stop and breath and self direct myself when and as I find myself participating in the mind.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be enslaved to my mind within ohysical expression, and instead of breathing and self directing, only escalating my thoughts.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to thus allow this to escalate to influencing my self writing and responsibility within writing, where I will be perfectly fine one moment expressing, but then I will all of a sudden create scenarios of self interest within my writing, or responsibility; "ooh I will be more responsible in the future, ooh I will not be involved with my mind so much, ooh I will improve in skills and activities now that I'm 'transcending'"

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize that these thoughts are derived from my ego trying to manipulate me into keeping itself alive, thus the reason why I get bored after a while with self responsibility or self writing, and then begin to make my decisions off of my ego for accepting and allowing it to escalate into the self interest.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to begin this point of not wanting to physically direct myself completely when applying self forgiveness, but instead becoming aware of these hints and self direct, but then go off and do something self interested, thus I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize that this is the reaction my ego gives me after a while because it becomes less involved within my expression, and thus has its revenge by attempting to control me through manipulating the core of why its reminiscing in the first place.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to therefor fear 'losing' against my ego, for the fact that I've accepted and allowed my ego to influence my self writing, self responsibility, and breathing in the first place. Therefor I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realize that self writing will need to be directed in order to transcend, as well as participating in physical activity, and practicing breathing.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have the starting point of 'gaining' my physical body back before I participate in physical activity and breathing, thus this being my egos self interest to manipulate me into not transcending. When I find myself creating self interest, I stop and breath, and understand that what only has ever mattered is what was here in the physical, and these pre-thoughts of gaining and winning will inevitably manipulate my expression within whatever I think of.

I'm committed to breath and be self directive when and as I find myself escalating into self interest, or fear of losing within whatever I happen to participate in, including self writing, etc.

I'm committed to stop and breath when I find myself fulfilling my mind more that I'm 'getting rid of it', with this being my mind itself manipulating me into beLIEving that I'm going to gain something when physically living, thus inevitably leaving myself in a cycle of my mind taking over, and only trying to manipulate me out of taking self responsibility, or writing self forgiveness.

I'm committed to physically direct myself within breath that the self interest motives are false, and that what ever good or bad feeling I receive, or what ever thoughts these feelings escalate to are but my mind manipulating me to keep it present within myself.

I'm committed to write everyday, and to be physically active, because I'm simply writing and being physically active, not to gain or win against anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment