Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day 2 - Not 'wanting' to take self responsibility

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have to 'want' to write out my self forgiveness, to only fulfill my self interest of 'doing better' within my process.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to procrastinate my points of dishonesty, and drift off into a form of suppressing my self destruction, which is only but from the cause of self interest.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to only do things under the confounds of self interest, therefor getting upset when my environment, or others around me don't meet the standards of my self interest, thus reacting aggressive and possibly giving up with my responsibilities, or within the activity I would be partaking in.

 I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to escalate thoughts of self interest when involved in my physical reality, thus procrastinating my potential as a whole of what I could've accomplished under the circumstances of what's best for all, as myself being in co-extant with all.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to let my environment (people) define who I am - for instance; " I can't believe the dog shit and pissed on the floor, and this whole time they just as there expecting 'me' to do it"

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not take full responsibility by just doing it then and there, simply because its needed, and instead getting angry at others who participate in the same system of polarity asi do, and only but creating this anger as an excuse to protect myself within the same participation that I've accepted and allowed, thus only causing a continuation of the abuse and self interest.

I am committed to take self responsibility when needed, and not procrastinate simply because "I don't feel like it" since it doesn't fulfill my self interest.

I am committed to write my process of self forgiveness when these thoughts flare up, to adapt to what it truly means to be responsible for yourself, thus others in co-existence unconditionally.
I'm committed to not allow myself to get upset when I've already allowed myself to fall under self interest, and to instead breath, and find myself here, and self apply.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nick - Enjoying your writings/sharing, wouldn't this be Day 5?

    ReplyDelete