Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Day 2 - in a rush to write, or in any participation

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create a timeframe for writing my process of self forgiveness, or basically having this idea in the back of my mind with writing that "well eventually all of this will be finished, lets just get this over with".

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create this idea within all of my participation of enjoyment and responsibility. That there must be a beg fencing and then there must be an end to whatever I'm partaking in.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to therefor limit my full potential of enjoyment or responsibilities to "lets just get this over with", therefor no IN FACT taking ful participation within my responsibilities, or enjoyments.

I'm committed to not limit myself under the universal understanding which I've accepted and allowed, that responsibility is 'boring' to some degree which doesn't fulfill my self interest, and that I therefor must create this line that tells me when to stop when i don't 'want' to do it anymore.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create this tiering feeling upon my physical through the hallucination that "this is boring".

I'm committed to therefor not create an unnecessary rush within my activities through the idea that my self interest is getting tired.

2 comments: